The Way Retirement Should Be…
St. Charles Village retirement community is an independent facility in Welland, Ontario where comfort, friendship, support and safety have been a part of everyday living for over 28 years!
The biggest compliment we receive is…
It Feels Like Home!
Nestled beside the Old Welland Canal, you have easy access to the beautiful walking paths along the canal. Welland General Hospital is less than five minutes away and the Welland Wellness Complex is right across the canal.
Centrally located – Only 15 minutes from St. Catharines, Port Colborne and Niagara Falls.
Living at St. Charles Village – What Does This Mean For You?
- Your Continued Independence, living in your own suite surrounded by your own personal belongings and decorations. Giving you the freedom to come and go when you want.
- No need to cook, as we provide delicious home-cooked meals in our canal side dining room
- Fun daily activities to participate in, if and when you choose
- Member of the Ontario Retirement Communitites Association (ORCA)
- Licensed and regulated by RHRA (Retirement Home Regulatory Authority)
- Access to the Great Outdoors from either your suite balcony or the beautiful landscaped walking paths
- Security knowing there is a 24 Hour Health Care on site seven days a week.
truly care about your well-being and happiness!
Click photo to enlarge. Scroll down for more!
Resident Amenities (No Matter Which Plan You Choose)
Click on the floorplans below to download a PDF of all floorplans.
Health Care – Support and Services we provide at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
Why choose between your budget and your safety when we can take care of both!
Benefits of Living at St. Charles Village
Day to day chores such as cooking, cleaning and medication are taken care of for you, giving you more time to enjoy each day with friends and family. Your loved ones can rest easy knowing that you are safe, happy and enjoying life to the fullest here at St. Charles Village!
Enjoy our beautiful grounds and gardens!